Termites are a group of insects that feed on dead plants, leaves and mainly on wood. Termites can digest cellulose. Subterranean Termites are the most dangerous wooden termites in the world. These termites construct their colonies in the soil. They work above the soil to reach the wood and other things that have the source of cellulose. The termites’ search for food starts from below the ground and reach up the highest point of the roof attack. These creatures can damage door frames, kitchen cabinets, staircase, and wooden flooring.
Signs of termite damage
Termite infestation is not visible till critical scratches have incurred in the property. Termites love to live in a dark and humid environment. They are very hard to find. The termites take their way through the wood. There will be signs that indicate their presence as they are not clearly visible.
Places where termites cause damages:
- Mud tubes on the wall
- Sightings of termite swarmers
- Slight or hollow sounding timber
- Tight-fitting door or hard to open window
- Tunnels in the wood
- Floor damage
- Wall damage
- Ceiling damage
We have an experienced team with expertise in inspecting termites that cause severe damages. We conduct a survey before providing treatment. Our specialist will do a special termite assessment in all accessible areas where these infestations occur. We use innovative technologies to identify termites. We use thermal and radar sensors and cameras to detect the presence of these pests in places where they are not visible to human eyes.
Our Termite Control Solutions
Getting help from a professional pest control service is the best efficient way to eliminate insects from your property.
We suggest a Free Consultation for our clients. We assess the source of the breeding site, level of infestation, and identify the insect species.
Our expert team of pest control technicians will advise our clients with the most effective and efficient insect control solutions required for their requirements.
We have a combination of solutions that keeps the insect infestation in critical areas within your premise.
WHAT TO DO
- Contact: Contact our pest control specialist team. Our experts will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Inspection: We will arrange an inspection if required and provide with quote and recommendations. We have expert field specialists. We fix an appointment at a time convenient for you. We provide the solutions required for your issue.
- Treatment: Our experienced professionals will provide service at your premise. Experienced and expert specialists Innovative pest control products and services.
- Aftercare: Our customer care team will take care of your inquiries and grievances after our service. Service Warranty. Pest Awareness Programs. Get in touch